The new facility, spread across an area of 15,000 sq. ft., kicks off with 350 seats.

adminnInfinx BPO opens new delivery center in Mahape

Infinx BPO opens new delivery center in Mahape

Infinx BPO opens new delivery center in Mahape

Infinx, a leading California-based global provider of business processes and technology solutions owned by the Tandon Group, today expanded its India footprint by opening a new delivery center- its fourth at Mahape, in the township of Navi Mumbai in Maharashtra, India.

The new facility, spread across an area of 15,000 sq. ft., kicks off with 350 seats. Over the next three years, Infinx would be investing $30-40 million in the state-of-the-art center to create over 3,000 job opportunities in the Navi Mumbai region as the company expands its business to the UK market, and scale its business in US. Currently, the company deals primarily with U.S based pharma/ healthcare giants.

The new facility was inaugurated by Mr. ML Tandon, Chairman, Tandon Group of Companies, along with Mr. Sandeep Tandon, Managing Director of Tandon Group and Mr. Hiren Kulkarni, CEO, Infinx.

The Navi Mumbai center, which is in addition to the existing three delivery centers of Infinx in India, has been established as a Centre of Excellence for its document management services (DMS) business. It will help Infinx scale up business processes for the global healthcare industry, especially the revenue cycle management space. The center will also enable the company to expand its DMS business across diverse industries to meet the growing demand of customers worldwide, particularly in the US market.

Said Hiren Kulkarni, CEO, Infinx: The Navi Mumbai delivery center showcases our commitment to meet the needs of our global customers by tapping India’s demographic dividend. About 70% of the 350 seats immediately available at the facility would be filled with fresh commerce, science and pharmacy graduates and the rest 30% seats will be filled with technology professionals. This would offer them a promising head-start in career along with an opportunity to hone their skills. In the second phase of the expansion, the company will be creating job opportunities in our IT and software business, propelling Navi Mumbai and surrounding areas into the forefront of healthcare BPO and IT space. We plan to spend upwards of 30 million investment in the area which includes more real estate to set up our delivery systems. We see the employment potential at our centre for up to 3000 people from the region, helping the growth of the local economy.

Infinx has developed a robust recruitment engine and training plan to make the Navi Mumbai facility operational by investing in human capital and various training and development programs that meet the global industry standards. Located in the heart of the IT area, the location of centre has been chosen to attract talent from not only Navi Mumbai but also Thane and Mumbai areas.

Over the years, Infinx has grown its document management services business exponentially with more than 750 highly skilled employees working globally on this vertical alone, serving the international market by adding several new projects.

Adds CEO, Mr. Hiren Kulkarni: This investment is a milestone in the commitment of Infinx to expand its capabilities and footprint globally and provide high business value to its customers servicing out of the India market. With the rapid growth of our business in U.S, we are growing our delivery centres fast all over the country and strategically expanding our facilities to provide our more than 100 clients with right-skilled resources and greater choice of facilities and talent. We already employ more than 1,500 people in India and have an aggressive hiring and expansion plan for the future, helping create jobs and benefitting the Indian economy.

To read the original article, please click here.

adminnInfinx BPO opens new delivery center in Mahape